We do a full diagnostic and visual check on all of our phones and tablets. Each one is tested individually and is allocated a grade based on its physical appearance alone. The grades are explained below:
- New Boxed – A boxed ‘as new’ product that comes in its original packaging. Will show no signs of use and be in perfect working condition.
- Refurbished As New Condition – A premium product which is ‘like new’ for the fraction of the price, this product will have no signs of use and be packaged in our Envirofone Box.
- Refurbished Pristine Condition - A premium product which has light signs of use and is in excellent working order.
- Refurbished Excellent Condition – An excellent condition product that has isolated wear and tear to the front, back or sides. This product is fully functional.
- Refurbished Good Condition – An average condition product that has signs of use. This will have wear and tear to the front, back or sides. This product is fully functional.
- Refurbished Fair - A Fair condition used product that has signs of heavy wear to the front, back or sides. This product is fully functional and will have a battery health over 70%.
All of our products have been tested by a gadget specialist and quality checked before being dispatched.