Let us guess. You’re eyeing a smartwatch but don’t fancy paying top dollar? It’s just as well you’re here, then! At Envirofone, you can get your wrists on a refurbished smartwatch for a fraction of the retail price.
Every refurbished smartwatch performs like new thanks to our rigorous testing process. We even offer a 12-month warranty on your gadget for further peace of mind. Got a particular smartwatch in mind? Fitbits, Samsung Galaxies, Apple watches, you name it—you’ll find all the biggest brands stacked within our superb selection of cheap smartwatches.
Why buy a refurbished smartwatch?
Whether you’re interested in keeping track of your fitness, using voice commands, or playing with apps, smartwatches have enough features to make flagship phone models blush! But, of course, the best wearables come at a premium—unless you buy a refurbished smartwatch.
But what is a refurbished smartwatch? Put simply, it’s a second-hand smartwatch expertly restored to sell on to a new home. It’s a brilliant way of bagging an affordable smartwatch while also helping the planet. Lovely stuff.
Are refurbished smartwatches as good-as-new?
Think buying a refurbished smartwatch means buying broken, damaged, or faulty gadgets? Think again! At Envirofone, we perform a rigorous 100-point testing process on every smartwatch to ensure you always get a working device for less.
We look at everything, including:
- Battery health
- Hardware checks
- Screen condition
- Authenticity of parts
Our electronic experts restore smartwatches to full working condition, so they all perform flawlessly. But a heads-up: we do have a grading criteria based on a smartwatch’s cosmetic condition. Naturally, smartwatches in better nick cost more. On a tight budget? Get a working smartwatch for peanuts by buying a wearable in ‘excellent’ or ‘good’ condition.
Here’s our grading criteria:
- New boxed – Pristine condition. The smartwatch is brand new, straight out of the box.
- Refurbished as new – The smartwatch is essentially like new, but for a fraction of the price. There are no signs of use—it’s likely just come out of the box.
- Refurbished pristine – The smartwatch is in superb condition with light signs of use, but it’s as good as new.
- Refurbished excellent – Although the smartwatch has slight signs of use, it’s in excellent condition and works like new.
- Refurbished good – A smartwatch with clear signs of wear and tear—but it’s fully functional and available at a snip.
And to give you further peace of mind, we pop a 12-month warranty on all our smartwatches. So, if yours doesn’t meet your expectations or something goes wrong further down the line, you can send it back to us for free!
Why buy a refurbished smartwatch from Envirofone?
It’s simple. With us, you’ll get a like new smartwatch for less. Better yet, we offer product peace of mind with extensive testing and a 12-month warranty. The cherries on top? You also bag the following benefits with Envirofone:
- Next-day delivery – Waiting is rubbish—we know that. That’s why we offer next-day delivery on all gadgets.
- 30-day cooling-off period – Had a change of heart? That’s okay—just let us know within 30 days, and we’ll refund you. No dramas.
- Contract free – You’re not tied in with Envirofone. Buy a smartwatch from us, and it’s yours from the get-go.
- Environmentally friendly – Getting a smartwatch from Envirofone is better for the planet. Why? Because we never send the devices we receive to landfill—we either recycle, refurbish, or reuse parts.
Can I trade in my old smartwatch?
You sure can! Trade in your tech with Envirofone, and we’ll give you an extra 12% Envirocash (of the gadget’s value) towards your next purchase from us. It’s yours to spend on any device we sell, from refurbished tablets to second hand smartphones. The choice is yours!