If you prefer Android to IOS, you’re in the right place. Samsung is the world’s largest Android manufacturer, and each year releases a series of premium handsets that have Apple waiting with bated breath. The only problem? All those fancy new features and slick designs come with a hefty high street price tag.
It’s a good job you found us then! On this page, you’ll find a treasure trove of refurbished Samsung tech at prices so low you’d think they were from another planet.
Refurbished Samsung Devices
We stock second-hand refurbished Samsung devices, including:
Samsung Galaxy Phones
The reason why our refurbished Samsung phones look and feel flawless is that each one goes through a 100-point quality check before arriving at your front door. That’s typically more testing than one bought brand new! All Samsung phones refurbished by Envirofone are in fantastic shape, but certain models are closer to brand new than others, so click on the ‘condition rating’ for more information.
All handsets are unlocked, so it’s just a case of plugging in the free charging cable and popping in your SIM card. It’s that simple! Keep checking back for even more additions to the Galaxy range.
Our Galaxy Z Flip and Galaxy Z Fold phones offer the latest technology, plus dual 12MP cameras for any budding photographers cameras.
With the range of refurbished Galaxy S10 handsets, you can bag yourself that slimline, curve-edged design synonymous with the ‘S’ Series for several hundred pounds less than one straight out the box. You’ll still get those three rear cameras and AMOLED display to flex in front of your friends, but for a lot less than they think.
View all refurbished Samsung phones >
If you’re searching for a tablet and favour Windows over Mac, look no further than a refurbished Samsung Galaxy Book 12. These two-in-one tablets have an unmistakable polished design and high-end AMOLED display, making them a fierce competitor to Microsoft’s Surface Pro.
View all refurbished Samsung tablets >
Benefits of buying a refurbished Samsung device
- When you buy a refurbished Samsung device, you don’t have to pay the full retail price for your new—even though it’s thoroughly tested to make sure it works as new.
- Refurbished tech can replace a lost, stolen or broken device, so you don’t have to learn to use a newer model.
- Buying a second hand refurbished tablet or phone brings environmental benefits – you prevent old technology from going to landfill, and give a device a new lease of life.
How to buy a second-hand Samsung device
- Find a device from our product list, with a specification and condition that suits you.
- We refurbish all our Samsung devices into great shape, but some are closer to factory-new than others.
- We ship your Samsung device for free to your front door in a padded box, along with a charger.
- For added security, we also give you a 12-month warranty and free 30-day like-for-like replacement if anything doesn’t work as promised.
How we test and repair second-hand Samsung devices
Every refurbished Samsung device we sell is placed through a rigorous testing process to make sure it is fully functional and fits one of our gadget grades:
- New Boxed: An unblemished, ‘as new’ product in original packaging.
- Refurbished As New Condition: No visible use and delivered in Envirofone packaging.
- Refurbished Pristine Condition: Light visible use but perfect working condition.
- Refurbished Excellent Condition: Fully functional with light wear and tear.
- Refurbished Good Condition: Fully functional with average wear and tear.
We won't list a device for sale if it doesn’t perform as expected. So, even though you’re buying second-hand, you’ll never own a refurbished Samsung gadget from Envirofone that compromises functionality or performance.