Need Help? Check out our top Frequently Asked Questions
We send all of our phones and tablets out the same day if ordered before 3pm Monday to Thursday, and you will receive this item the next day. For orders outside of this, please see estimated delivery days below:
Orders placed Monday to Thursday after 3pm Your item will be dispatched the next day, meaning you will receive the item the following day.
Orders placed after 3pm on Friday or over the weekend Your item will be dispatched the next working day (Monday), meaning you will receive the item on the second working day.
Orders placed on a Bank Holiday Your item will be dispatched the next working day (Monday or Tuesday), meaning you will receive the item on the second working day
International deliveries International purchases are not guaranteed next day delivery. Tracked mail services aim to deliver to Europe within 5-7 working days.
We do a full diagnostic and visual check on all of our phones and tablets. Each one is tested individually and is allocated a grade based on its physical appearance alone. The grades are explained below:
- New Boxed – A boxed ‘as new’ product that comes in its original packaging. Will show no signs of use and be in perfect working condition.
- Refurbished As New Condition – A premium product which is ‘like new’ for the fraction of the price, this product will have no signs of use and be packaged in our Envirofone Box.
- Refurbished Pristine Condition – A premium product which has light signs of use and is in excellent working order.
- Refurbished Excellent Condition – An excellent condition product that has isolated wear and tear to the front, back or sides. This product is fully functional.
- Refurbished Good Condition – An average condition product that has signs of use. This will have wear and tear to the front, back or sides. This product is fully functional.
All of our products have been tested by a gadget specialist and quality checked before being dispatched.
No, we don’t currently have the ability to accept card payments over the telephone. All orders must be placed via the website using our secure payments system.
If you wish to track the status of the order before dispatch, please log into your account and select “VIEW YOUR ORDERS”. You will then be able to view your tracking number
If you require any further assistance please contact Customer Services team on 0333 999 0951
Within 30 Days
If your device develops a fault within the first 30 days, please fill in our online returns form. If you have other questions regarding a faulty return within 30 days, please contact our Customer Service team on 0333 999 0951.
Over 30 Days
If you have purchased a device from us, you are protected by our 12 month warranty cover. If a fault has developed within the warranty period, please fill in our online returns form. If you have other questions regarding a faulty return within 12 months, please contact our Customer Service team on 0333 999 0951.
We will aim to provide you with a replacement item once the problem has been verified subject to our Returns Policy and Warranty cover.
Where exact replacements are not available we shall contact you to discuss.
Please ensure when returning your device it is packaged is such a manner that it avoids damage. Please do not send any of your own accessories back with the device as we cannot be held responsible should anything happen to them. This includes SIM cards and memory cards. We are also not liable to issue a refund for any accessories that you may have purchased for the device. For all other questions, please see our full list of FAQ
For all other questions, please see our full list of FAQ
PHONE - GENERAL:
0333 999 0951
Our customer service agents will be available:
Monday to Friday 9am to 5.00pm