Second-hand but good as new, a refurbished tablet is a superb option for on-the-go computing at affordable prices. You’ll find refurbished tab deals from some of the world’s biggest brands here.
We buy perfectly good devices from all over Europe, that might have otherwise been left on a shelf or stuck in someone’s bottom drawer. Then we put these tablets through their paces and expertly refurbish them. A final quality control check before leaving the factory ensures they work flawlessly—our 12-month warranty proves it. For you, this means a good-as-new tablet at a ludicrously low price.
Is it better to buy a new or refurbished tablet?
It’s a no-brainer. Not only is buying a refurbished tablet better for the planet, but you’ll also get a brilliant device for less.
It’s guaranteed to be in perfect working order, too. That’s because our technicians perform a rigorous test on each tablet to ensure top-notch performance. Our 100-point test checks absolutely everything, including:
- Battery health
- Hardware checks
- Camera and video
- Sound and microphone
Our testing process ensures your tablet works like a brand-new device. The only difference you’ll notice might be cosmetic. But you’ll know what to expect based on our system, which ranks a gadget’s condition with the following grades:
- Refurbished Fair: Your tablet is in working order with battery health of over 70%. You’ll see wear and tear to the front, back or sides. However, the trade-off is that you’ll get a handset at a snip of its retail price.
- Refurbished Good: Expect moderate signs of use, like scratches and scuffs on the screen. There may also be marks on the back and sides. But there won’t be one crack, and your tablet will work perfectly.
- Refurbished Excellent: There could be a couple of isolated scratches, but there won’t be many. It will also be in excellent working order.
- Refurbished Pristine: Like a brand-new tablet, but cheaper. These tablets have almost no marks or scratches and work to perfection. Chances are they result from a customer changing their mind after purchase. So, they’ve probably had little to no use before being resold.
- Refurbished As New: These tablets have no signs of use and are expertly refurbished to the highest standard to feel like a brand-new tablet.
How much does a refurbished tablet cost?
Tablets don’t need to be expensive. And they’re not at Envirofone. In fact, we sell tablets in full working order from as little as £44.99. Generally speaking though, the price you’ll pay varies depending on the following factors:
- Manufacturer and model – Some manufacturers, like Apple, are more expensive. Newer models are also likely to be pricier than older iterations.
- Cosmetic condition – You’ll get a discount on tablets with visible signs of wear and tear, whereas flawless devices may cost you a little more.
- Device age – As a general rule, the older the model, the cheaper the tablet will be. Newer tablets are more expensive, but you’ll get advanced tech and the latest updates.
- Storage size – Differences in storage capacity vary from device to device, but models hoarding more memory tend to be more expensive.
Buy refurbished tablets with confidence from Envirofone
As well as bagging the latest tablet technology at unbeatable prices, you’ll have peace of mind with free next-day delivery and a 12-month warranty. Better still, our tablets are contract-free to save you even more moolah, and a 100-point testing process promises they’ll arrive at your door in full working order. You’ll also be doing your bit for the planet, as buying second-hand means fewer devices end up in harmful landfills.
What refurbished tablets can I buy from Envirofone?
We offer a wide selection of refurbished Samsung tablets and Apple iPads. Our models are available in various generations, colours, and memory sizes, from the iPad Pro and iPad Mini to Samsung's Galaxy Tab. Plus, each device has been restored to full health, so you always receive it in perfect working order.
Can I trade in my old tablet?
Absolutely. And if you sell it the easy way with Envirofone, we’ll give you 12% extra towards your next device! You could put this money towards a new iPad or Samsung Galaxy Tab. Or you can use it for any other device we sell, including refurbished smartphones, laptops, game consoles, and smart watches. Sound good? Sell your tablet with Envirofone today.