The highly anticipated IOS17 update is scheduled to launch in September 2023, coinciding with the release of the latest iPhone model. The update is rumoured to incorporate several long-awaited features that iPhone users have been eagerly anticipating.
Within this blog, we have compiled a list showcasing the most memorable features that will be accessible within the upcoming update.
Most Anticipated Features:
- Journaling App: Apple announced a specialised app designed to monitor and document daily activities and thoughts.
- Enhanced Widgets: Apple widgets will offer more interaction options for its users.
- Smart Lock Screen: The lock screen will now allow iPhones to be locked in horizontal mode for a more convenient viewing experience.
- Health App Upgrade: The health app will introduce new features, including mood tracking, where users will be prompted to share their daily experiences to track progress over time.
- Personalised contact posters: Using the memoji app or camera roll, users can choose their contacts a specific image or ‘contact card’.
- Live photos: Live photos will be able to be transformed into stickers, which are animated and are able to be used in conversation.
- Sharing contacts: Using the new feature entitled NameDrop. Users can bump two iPhones or Apple watch devices together to share contacts with one another.
While there is plenty of enthusiasm surrounding the new update, there are also rumours suggesting that it may not be compatible with iPhone 8, 8 Plus, and iPhone X devices.
iPhone 15 vs iPhone 14
by Charlotte Bolton | updated Sep 19, 2023
With Apple releasing the new iPhone 15 models, we know this means new features and upgrades... READ MORE >
Apple's September Event Highlights
by Charlotte Bolton | updated Sep 13, 2023
Apple has finally held its September Event, showcasing the release of their new iPhone 15, the main highlight, along with other upcoming releases such as the Apple Watch Series 9.... READ MORE >
Sell Your Old iPhone Ahead Of The Apple Launch To Get The Best Price
by Charlotte Bolton | updated Aug 23, 2023
With the iPhone 15 launching sometime in September this year, at Envirofone we expect that some iPhones will lose value of up to £102 ahead of the phones upcoming release. ... READ MORE >