Covid-19 statement - Message from our Group CEO
Following the recent announcement of the 2nd lockdown in England at 00:01am on Thursday 5th November, we want to reassure you that during these unprecedented times the health and safety of our employees, community, partners and of course our customers, is at the forefront of all our decisions, whilst enabling our business to function effectively as possible.
What are we doing?
- We have a dedicated management team monitoring the situation, meaning we can make decisions and act quickly.
- We are following all guidance provided by the Government and World Health Organisation, ensuring all our colleagues are following thorough hygiene practices and advice.
- Frequent and vigorous cleaning of workstations continuously throughout the day.
- One-way systems implemented including floor stickers to aid social distancing.
- Face masks to be worn outside designated workstations.
- Breaks spread evenly between teams with additional time set for cleaning communal areas.
- Where possible, office workers including Customer Services are working from home.
- Both Envirofone and Envirofone Shop websites are running as normal.
Under our current conditions we don’t expect any delays to our usual service timescales. We will do our upmost to keep our websites and operations running as smoothly as possible as we recognise that now more than ever, being able to buy or sell online is essential.
We will continue to monitor the situation, make adaptations accordingly and provide further detail on any updates as they materialise.
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support and I hope that you and your loved ones stay safe and well.
Group Chief Executive Officer
Envirofone Last Christmas Posting Dates
by Nathan Lockwood | updated Dec 13, 2022
Christmas is right around the corner, and we are sure that many of you are still frantically looking for the right gift. Good news! You still have enough time to order from Envirofone and have your gift arrive before Christmas Day.... READ MORE >
Age UK Bristol Charity Joins Envirocharity
by Griffin Weissman | updated Feb 18, 2022
Age UK Bristol works to improve the lives of older people in Bristol. They offer a range of services for people aged 55 and over.... READ MORE >
Turn Your Old Tech into Cash Donations for Home-Start Glasgow South
by Helen Boucher | updated Feb 18, 2022
Home-Start Glasgow South partners with Envirocharity. You can now turn your Old Mobiles into Cash Donations to support this fantastic cause ... READ MORE >