Covid-19 statement - Message from our Group CEO
Following the recent announcement of the 2nd lockdown in England at 00:01am on Thursday 5th November, we want to reassure you that during these unprecedented times the health and safety of our employees, community, partners and of course our customers, is at the forefront of all our decisions, whilst enabling our business to function effectively as possible.
What are we doing?
- We have a dedicated management team monitoring the situation, meaning we can make decisions and act quickly.
- We are following all guidance provided by the Government and World Health Organisation, ensuring all our colleagues are following thorough hygiene practices and advice.
- Frequent and vigorous cleaning of workstations continuously throughout the day.
- One-way systems implemented including floor stickers to aid social distancing.
- Face masks to be worn outside designated workstations.
- Breaks spread evenly between teams with additional time set for cleaning communal areas.
- Where possible, office workers including Customer Services are working from home.
- Both Envirofone and Envirofone Shop websites are running as normal.
Under our current conditions we don’t expect any delays to our usual service timescales. We will do our upmost to keep our websites and operations running as smoothly as possible as we recognise that now more than ever, being able to buy or sell online is essential.
We will continue to monitor the situation, make adaptations accordingly and provide further detail on any updates as they materialise.
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support and I hope that you and your loved ones stay safe and well.
Group Chief Executive Officer
iPhone 14 Release – everything you need to know
by Nathan Lockwood | updated Sep 08, 2022
The iPhone 14 has been revealed & will be launched on 16th September. Find out how much it will cost, what models will be released, camera spec, design features & more. ... READ MORE >
Best Budget Smartphones of 2022
by Denise Timmis | updated Sep 08, 2022
Looking for the best cheap smartphone? Here’s our round up of the best phones for your money. We’ve looked at everything from camera quality to battery life and storage.... READ MORE >
What Has Changed With iOS 16?
by Nathan Lockwood | updated Sep 07, 2022
The new iOS 16 has been confirmed and is set to release very soon. But what exactly has been added and changed with the next Apple OS? ... READ MORE >