Hit your health goals faster with FitBit. These popular wearables store those all-important health metrics in one simple interface, so you can easily manage your physical wellbeing. Rechargeable batteries can last up to 7 days with just one charge, whilst their hardy exteriors are designed to survive every workout, all year round. And you can get one cheaper with Envirofone. We sell expertly refurbished Fitbit wearables that promise like-new performance at a more affordable price.
Why choose Fitbit watches?
Leave your phone at home, as there’s a new way to track health metrics with Fitbit. Steps and calories? Counted. Sleep and heart rate? Tracked. These handy health metrics and more come neatly presented in Fitbit’s user-friendly interface and app, providing a clear overview of your fitness and health data.
Fitbit watches can be synced with your phone for smart notifications and app syncs. A waterproof casing can plunge up to 50 metres deep, so there’s no reason to ever take one off. Better still, they’re cheaper than premium wearables, making them a great shout if you want reliable health tracking for less.
What are the key features of a Fitbit watch?
Fitbits are one of the world’s most-loved wearables. Not only are they effortless to use and wear, but they also boast the following features:
- Step Tracking: Fitbit devices allow you to track your daily steps and set goals to stay active.
- Sleep Monitoring: Many Fitbits include sleep tracking features to monitor your sleep patterns, including duration, quality, and stages of sleep.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Fitbits often include optical heart rate sensors, offering insights into your resting heart rate and exercise intensity.
- Activity Tracking: Fitbit devices can track various activities like running, walking, cycling, and more. They provide information on distance, pace, and calories burned during workouts.
- Smartphone Notifications: Receive calls, texts, and app notifications on your wrist with Fitbit, and stay connected without checking your phone.
- Connected GPS: Some Fitbit devices can connect to your smartphone's GPS to accurately track outdoor activities, like running or cycling.
- Water Resistance: Fitbits are often designed to be water-resistant or waterproof to varying degrees, allowing you to wear them while swimming or in the shower.
- Fitbit App: Fitbit devices are typically accompanied by a mobile app that syncs with the device for an overview of your health and fitness data, letting you set goals, track progress, and participate in challenges.
How long do Fitbit watches last?
Fitbits go the distance. They’re powered by rechargeable batteries that promise long battery life. But how much juice you get depends on the model. For instance, the Fitbit Charge 4 lasts up to seven days on a single charge, while the Fitbit Versa 3 offers up to six days.
Why buy a refurbished smartwatch from Envirofone
You’ll save money with Envirofone. All our refurbished smartwatches, are guaranteed to be cheaper than buying them first-hand. They’ll work perfectly too, thanks to our testing process that checks every detail, inside and out, before it gets shipped to you by free delivery. We even offer a 12-month warranty and a 30-day cooling-off period. And to top it off, you’ll also help the environment, as buying a refurbished product means it doesn’t end up in a landfill. So, what’s the hold-up? Buy your new workout companion today.
Can I trade in my old smartwatch?
Yep. Trading in your old wearable is the smart way to make money. With Envirofone, you’ll always get a fair offer based on its condition. Then, we can send you a quick bank transfer based on its value. Or, if you fancy even more dosh, you can use Envirocash to get 12% of your wearable’s value towards any device we sell. That includes smart watches, handsets, consoles and more! Sell your old smartwatch the easy way here.